New Member: Felipe Puente

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by fpuent, Jul 15, 2009.

1. fpuent

fpuent Guest

New Member: Felipe Puente

Name:Felipe
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 fpuent
    Email: puentefelipe@gmail.com
    AIM: dont have one
    Time Zone: pacific
    General Availability: afternoons monday through saturday. sunday in the morning or evening.
    Favorite NCAA Team: USC(because i go to school there, but honestly I dont like playing with USC in NCAA games)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I was searching for online dynasty forums. A member in another forum(volnation) had a link for this site.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? I havent played online leagues: however, I have had a league go on with a few friends(we would do the league with all of us present on ncaa 09).

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games for the last 10 years. i have been playing online the last 4 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? hard-core realistic

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think it is fine.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read them and currently have no questions.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you. I checked out the four NCAA leagues for PS3 and would like to be part of any them. They all seem awesome.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Felipe,

Thanks for filling out an app and welcome to TF! Right now all of our PS3 League Rosters are full, but I will be happy to add you to the waiting list..

If we can get enough guys here on the waiting list, then we may decide to open another league. So hang tight and I will keep you updated as we go along..

Let me know if you have any questions.

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Felipe,

If we could get a Team Builder Creation League started for the PS3, would you be interested in joining that?

4. fpuent

fpuent Guest

Ideally I would join a league with real teams. However, I will not say no to a team builder league just yet. it might be interesting.

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Well it is your call.. I can go ahead and add you to the "Roster" if you think it is something that you can be dedicated to..

But if you feel like you would just jump out of it once another league spot opened up, then I will just keep you on the waiting list for the other league.

You do have the ability to play in multiple leagues here, if you feel you can juggle both as well..

Just let me know either in here or through a PM.

6. fpuent

fpuent Guest

yeah i think Ill wait for another league. I rather have a real team.

7. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Felipe,

Got an open spot on both Cream of the Crop and Saturday Heroes league.. You interested in either?

8. fpuent

fpuent Guest

Excellent! I like both but I prefer Saturday Heros. I am very interested in joining that league. I accept the spot available.

9. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Sounds good.. I need you to select a team in the Big XII South, with the exception of Texas then.. And then look for the league invite after that so we can get this dynasty rolling..

10. fpuent

fpuent Guest

Awesome. I select Texas A&M.

11. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Good Deal.. I will had you to the Roster.. Glad someone on the PS3 is finally representing A&M!! Ill be sending you an invite when I get home from work.. Will you be able to do your preseason stuff tonight?

12. fpuent

fpuent Guest

A&M all the way! Yeah I can do the preseason stuff tonight.