New Member: ferocious

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ferocious, Jul 25, 2010.

1. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

New Member: ferocious

Name: Alonso (ZO) Chavez
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ferocious_1 (PS)
    Email: alonsojr1@hotmail.com
    AIM: ferociouszo
    Time Zone: Mountain
    General Availability: Weekends, and during the day on weekdays and sometimes night. Depending on my work schedule as it changes every two weeks.
    Favorite Teams: Eagles, Hurricanes
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Thru Chunkness

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden: The Loc, PS3onlinemaddenleagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since ATARI, and online well since PS2 came out.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive, defensive minded, and a player that will take a loss like a man since after all this is to have fun and releave some stress. You aint gonna die for a loss.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I like it, Im 32 and seeing as we have the same interest. Well its great.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I like playing Madden mostly, but enjoy all types of sports games and war. From Tiger Woods, to The Show. I enjoy them all, I have only been playing madden leagues and love it. I enjoy the competition and playing ballers that play the game the way it suppose to be played. I live in Texas, El Paso. Its a medium city that its the 2nd safest in the nation which is weird considering we have the worst country right now in violence Mexico 5min away lol. I work for the Gov., I play sofball in a league on Thursdays. I enjoy playing poker, mostly live but been playing pretty good online also on Tilt. Well Im really outgoing and would love to play on these leagues come Madden 11. So see u guys on the gridiron.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very, all emails go to my phone and also IM's.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? To be with and play with a great sim community. And hopefully make some very good friends.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Advise him of what rules he broke and advise a Commish, but there is no need for argument. So if he understands good if not the just advise a Commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not yet really, but been wanting to be part of PMFL since last year.

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

hoping to get you in ZO! Wed is the TF registration/application deadline, so keep your eyes peeled... glad to have you here!

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved ZO! TF welcomes you and the PMFL.

4. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Thanks to all of you, I appreciated and Im happy to be here. I will definetly keep my eyes peeled Doug. Thanx