New Member: Fiddy14

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 6, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Fiddy14,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

3. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

Name: Blair​
    Gamertag: Fiddy14 (360)​
    AIM: Fiddy14(at)hotmail.com​
    Time Zone: Eastern​
    General Availability for User vs User games: Very flexible, can work with pretty much anything.​
    Favorite Teams: Pens (Season Ticket Holder), Mets, Cavs, Browns, Notre Dame​
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Jmustang1968​

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have ran NHL Leagues for 7 years at UnitedLeagues. Played in MLB, NCAA, NBA, Madden, and Fifa leagues as well.​

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing sports video games since i was 7 or 8. I have been a member of Xbox Live for 8 years.​

3. What type of player would you say you are? Im a realistic oriented gamer, a bit laid back so to speak as well.​

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Looks like i will fit right in age wise, im 30.​

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, i have read them, no questions as of right now.​

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im just an ordinary bud, im a family man and i love sports!! Im a die hard NHL fan. Huge Pens fan, season ticket holder etc. I love me some video game hockey as well.​

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I'll fit in just fine.​

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Hope to meet some good online buds, play some games, and talk some sports.​

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Talk it out on the mic. Try and settle the issue in a calm manner in game. If that cant be done, finish the game at hand, document the issues etc, then PM an admin and let them handle it from there.​
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I sold my NCAA and Madden this year, so im just looking to join this solid community and get to know you buds. I was recommended as i mentioned above by Jmustang1968​

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
  4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

App approved. Welcome aboard Fiddy.

Guys, been gaming with Fiddy for years. One of the more respected guys from the United Leagues. Great addition.

• Like Like x 1
  5. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Fiddy14

nice to see you get away from UL. I think you will fit in here perfectly.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    From talking with Fiddy, I'm excited to have him at TSO.

• Like Like x 1
  7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

FiddyCent

8. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Hey man, I run the Xbox FIFA leagues... We will be kicking off season 2 in another week or so... Let me know if you would like more info.