New Member (Fight'n Hokie)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Fight'n Hokie, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

Name: Chris
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 FIGHTNHOKIE
    AIM: fightinhokie
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: I am available most days between 7-10pm
    Favorite Teams: VA TECH, Michigan, Oregon, and Tennessee
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: GRIDIRONxGURU

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I have played in NCAA online leagues on the PS3. There have been so many I cant remember all the names of those leagues. Many of those leagues were on LeagueDaddy.com at one time or another.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've played Video games all my life but been playing online since around 2003.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Realistic yet straight. I coach high school football and work as a defensive coordinator and try to run a real defense.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I've played against older and much younger. The older the better if you ask me. If too young they are not able to handle conflict and tend to fly off the handle. Doesn't interest me in the least to play against High School age kids.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I tried viewing them and it said Database error, so I have not seen them yet.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I teach Health & Wellness in a 5A High School in TN. I also work as the Defensive Co. for our football team. This is my 4th High School. I a have also worked as a Head Boys and Girls Indoor/Outdoor Track Coach and have had relay teams ranked Nationally. I have been married for 14 years.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I can be very active as long as I am not in season myself. During season for me I still manage to be around and get my games in, I just may not post as much.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    A legit place to play the game other than the online lobby.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I play it out and perhaps stop and talk about what just happened. If we cant come to a resolution I would take it to the league commish. By no Means, do I do back, what he just did to me.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Yes, Ive played in Z2H and was a part of the Pride for a very short time. I dropped the Pride due to not liking the sliders they used (Not realistic IMO).

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

xGRIDIRONxGURUx GO DUCKS. WIN THE DAY.

lol... i vouch for this guy 100% i invited him to come here... and think its hilarious that he did exactly like i did... changed the color of crap because he couldnt see... now its funky to read...

just a thought... maybe change the "copy and paste" stuff to make a new thread to "red" lettering... so when new people paste it in to the white box, they dont do this... :D

"E"

3. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

Can I not go back in and change this!? LOL

4. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

they will... they had to do it for me... just glad i wasnt the only guy to do it lol

"E"

5. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

:D WOW! I couldnt see anything when I was trying to fill out the app! LOL Now I feel like a doofus! LOL:eek:

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Happens to everybody. Wish I had a spot open for you. Guru's been a nice addition for us. If something comes up, I'll let you know.

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I know easy's "Shotgun Express" league has spots. It's a league designed for spread offenses particularly, and it's just starting to get things rolling. If you play that style, it might be worth a look. Commish goes by the name carolinaeasy.

Take your time and pick a good spot or two. There's a ton to choose from.

8. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

Actually, I am a fleXbox One guy! I went away from that offense due to all the online glitch defenses that don't allow you to run it. A dime, 326, or quarters defense should never stop a power offense but EA allows it to happen. Anyway...I have since gone to the Pistol offense, if that helps you or anyone else. Thanks!

9. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

I don't think my application has been approved yet though....

10. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I bet the Pistol would be a nice fit. What our sliders do for the read option out of the gun (which is, make it a play you might actually run) works pretty well for the read option in the Pistol as well. Some of the power runs and counters out of the big sets might be a wee bit overpowered, but we're working on it, because we want both triple option teams and pistol teams to be able to play with us as well. If we can implement the triple, I'm likely to run it.

Let's chat after the guys look over your app. Easy's out of town for the holiday, and we're not looking to start up until after anyway.

11. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

Just give me a yell anytime! Im on christmas break until jan. 4th

12. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TSO Chris!

13. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

Very Nice...THANKS!

14. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Unaccept this guy. I used to play with him on ps3. Straight cheese.

Jk

15. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

wait... where? i might remember your name

"E"

16. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

I had a different name on ps3. It was skidsteer53

17. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

Professional Water Boy is the perfect title for you Skidsteer! LOL :D

18. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

thought i might have known you as well, but obviously not... i am pretty pumped that Hokie is here though... hes a tough sim player...

"E"