Approved New Member: Fish7718

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 19, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Fish7718,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

Name: Mike
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX 360: killafish7718 PSN: iFishsticks
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM: Fishsticks1127 YIM: Fish7718
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: 5 PM EST - 1 AM EST on weekdays, various time on weekends, with exceptions for both
    Favorite Teams: Mets, Cowboys, Knicks
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: A friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden, NBA 2k, NCAA, Operation Sports, various sites, I was part of a very active Madden League associated with TDCS www.ultimatesimfootball.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games for well over a decade, online gaming for just about a decade

3. What type of player would you say you are? I honestly believe I'm a very clean player, I find cheesing to be very boring and stupid, I will purposly go out of my way to make sure the other user isn't complaining

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel I will fit in fine, the age is a bit older and we have different responsibilities and priorities in our life but I carry myself in a very mature manner and would rather game with other mature gamers, not kids...

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yup, looks good.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a sports management major from St. John's university, graduating very soon, I live in New York and currently intern for a minor league baseball franchise, it's my dream to hold a job in sports.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Similar to question 4, if this is a mature community, Ill fit right in..

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Right now all I'm looking to do is join some active fun leagues, if one things leads to another, I'd love to get some friends

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'd talk to him about the rule in the game, confront him on it, if he doesn't agree with me I'd still finish the game, but I'd take my problem up with the commissioner after the game

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I'd like to join this league: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/coach-roster.85668/ I have 2 friends who are in it, would like to grab a team before it fills

3. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Fish7718 Who are your friends? What team would you like?

4. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

The Chargers owner, and the Packers owner. Which teams are open? If the Pats are open, I'll take them.

5. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Get approved first and they are yours.

6. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

Awesome, thanks!

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.