New Member: fishdock

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Feb 9, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome fishdock,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

Feb 9, 2012
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):fishdock0 PSN
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: very available
    Favorite Teams: all four major sports teams from Philadelphia
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: friends

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, MLB: The Show, Madden 12

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 14 years, 2 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? frequent and committed

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think that as a gamer and as a person, I am much more mature than my age. I am in several fantasy leagues and spend more than the average individual maintaining them.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, no0

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I love Philadelphia sports, and I love online gaming. I prefer playing against another human being, and online gaming is great with my busy schedule. Although my schedule is busy, I always find time to play one or two games a day, because it serves as a great stress release for me.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Very well. I think I bring committment and competitiveness that is hard to find

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Finding a solid group of friends and gamers who value the same things I do in the online gaming experience

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Let it go the first time becuase it may have been a mistake. The second or third time, I will bring it to the attention of the league and the site, if necessary.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am interested in all of the different TSO leagues, but also want to be realistic and start out in one or two before making a time commitment that I wouldn't be able to fulfill.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

Feb 9, 2012
    Just wondering if my application is still under review?

Thank you.
  4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    Application approved. Welcome