Approved New Member: flyfishag

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 8, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome flyfishag,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. flyfishag

flyfishag Walk On

Name: Jason
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): WestCoastHonky PS3
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Evening 8PM or later during week. Weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Texas A&M; SF Giants; SF Niners
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Texags

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA with childhood friends. We still play every year.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since at least 12. Online started about 4 years ago.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim player. Enjoy the realistic/strategy side of the game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No issue.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, no questions/concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Expecting our first baby this September (I know right in middle of football season!) So my online league participation may wait till the whole new baby thing settles down a bit.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? The Forum discussions seem mature with lots of good information sharing. I hope to contribute to that as well.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Great online league play experience and information sharing through the forums.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I slam my controller down as hard as possible...(Joking)....I would probably send him a message just saying that broke the rules. If he continues multiple times during the game then probably report it to the league commissioner. There are times when i made a mistake when playing so as long as you acknowledge it and say it was a one time error, I would not get too bent out of shape over it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? At first NCAA/Madden, but probably wait for awhile till after the baby is born.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TSO, flyfishag

Application approved. Glad you made it over. Gig 'em!

4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

LOL. Kind of funny we both approved this at same time. I believe you owe me a Coke

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Hey flyfishag congrats in advance on the little one if you change your mind and you want in on a new NCAA league check us out on the league openings thread I am looking for a couple of older guys to keep the young cats in line