Approved New Member: Flyinhi2005

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 12, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Flyinhi2005,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

Name: Greg
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 Flyinhi2005
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Yim Flyinhi2005
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Usually anytime after 2pm and sometimes before
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Seen Posting on another site

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Ncaa and Madden At globalfootball league.. Do seasons every year with friends and brothers

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since tecmo bowl lol

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am decent.. Still seem to make that bad int throw now and then.. But good on defense..

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? That works great for me.. i prefer a older crowd for higher maturity

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes i read rules.. And love sim play

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I like to grab bad teams and turn them into a good team in 3-5 seasons.. I love the challenge

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in good.. Im very active on Forums and gameplay.. When madden is released i will be seen alot tryin to trade..

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Long term Leagues.. Would like to go 10 years in madden

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Pause game and make sure the up to date with rules

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Looking for Ncaa Dynasty.. Any opening will do

3. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

Favorite teams are.. Syracuse bball or football..Ny Jets or Ny Knicks.. Ny Yankees

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Assuming you don't want to claim the "YourGirlsOBGYN" username you registered?

6. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

No thanks.. I thought about before you even wrote on it.. Stupid Old Modern Warfare name i had few years back.. Thats why i switched