New Member: footballfan952

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 14, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome footballfan952,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. footballfan952

footballfan952 Walk On

Name: Riley
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox: footballfan952
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: n/a
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: afternoons and evenings, any day of the week usually
    Favorite Teams: Im a diehard Michigan Wolverines (bball and football) fan, as well as a diehard New England Patriots fan. I also like the Detroit Tigers, Chicago Cubs, Detroit Lions, Detroit Red Wings, Florida State Seminoles, and the Detroit Pistons although Im not a huge fan of the NBA.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    Operationsports.com
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Over at OS I played in an NCAA football league, which got relocated here and which is why I'm here.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since I was a young kid, been online for about 2 years now.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    For sure a sim style player, how realistic my sports games are is super important to me.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm definitely a little younger than everyone else on here, but just ask anyone from past experiences and you wouldn't really even notice. I act just as mature as everyone else does, I'm just looking to have fun in a competitive league and talk about sports video games.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, and no questions here.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm a huge sports fan and will be until the day I die, especially the Michigan Wolverines as I said earlier. My dream is to go there in a few years. I'm really enjoy all sports video games, but NCAA and Madden specifically.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I don't see myself having any problems with anyone as Im a pretty easy going guy, I know alot about sports and I really don't like to get into arguments with many people. I enjoy engaging in discussions about alot of stuff here and will probably reply to certain things pretty often.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Just looking to have a good time and follow my NCAA league on here.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I'd message them telling them to stop and if it were to continue, I'd present the info to the commish and let them handle it appropriately.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Haven't really gotton a chance to look around at many other leagues, and I don't really plan on it since the one I'm in keeps me busy enough. I could see myself getting into more leagues eventually though.

3. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Wow, you're only 16? Thought you were the same age as Legend. Figured there was no way you were only 18.

TF crew, don't look down on him for his age. I'm being honest saying this. He's probably more mature than most guys I know in their mid 20's. Never once did I think he was that young.

4. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

I concur. Definitely one of the most consistent members in our league on OS.

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Oh boy, another Michigan fan on the boards.....

Application approved. Welcome to TSO Riley!

6. footballfan952

footballfan952 Walk On

You know us Michigan fans... and thanks I appreciate it. Looking forward to my time here.

7. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Welcome!!!

By the way, you're gonna need to arm wrestle @JerzeyReign for that avatar...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
  9. footballfan952

footballfan952 Walk On

Haha I'm guessing someone already has it? I'll change it, threres plenty of other Ohio State hate avatars out there... I'll find one

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

*Tears to my eyes*

This next generation of Michigan fans is growing up so fast! You may have that avatar my young Padawan. Represent it well. Welcome to TSO.

Go Blue!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Hey, if you and your cronies ever snag a PS3 hit me up if you'd be interested in joining The Pride.

12. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I thought about getting the game for both, but it just seems like a bad investment on my part.

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

tre.png

Here's another one, just in case you get bored of that one;)

14. footballfan952

footballfan952 Walk On

Hahahahaha thats great, I definitely see that picture in my future