new member fordtuff504

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by fordtuff504, Jan 8, 2010.

1. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

new member fordtuff504

Name: Mr. Ford
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN fordtuff504
    Email:fordtuff504@yahoo.com
    AIM:frankrizzo380
    Time Zone:central
    General Availability: very flexable but im always availible in the early a.m.
    Favorite Teams: NFL: Saints, 49ers; ncaafb: LSU, THE "U" NBA: Hornets, pacersHow did you hear about Tradition Football: OS(jdrhammer)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? yes, i concider myself relativley new to the online league scene but i love the NCAA series and i just joined a Madden ol, i think everyone would love to be part of an ol BUT it also helps to have a super-dedicated commishiner and to be procative urself in that league

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? i think since birth lol, i still have a hand-me-down atari AND i still own the FIRST gameboy

3. What type of player would you say you are? i watch sports games as well as attend them, the whole pourpose (to me) is to try and replicate what i see in real life on a video game, ex. if i pick the colts u wont have to worry about me comming out in a wildcat formation, also,ifi pick the phins, then u wont have to worry about me comming out in 5wr set every play

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? im more than sure that i can fit in just fine, im a responsible adult who just so happends to love video games, i treatthe virtual world the same wayi carry myself in day to day real life. don't worry, i'm not oneof these "E" thugs lol.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes, rules are clear and straight forward. no q's or c's

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. working taxpaying male, new orleans native(hurricane _______ surviver) on the virge of getting my mba in management, very productive human being
    7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? i scimmed through, but i havent taken a deep dive into the site just yet, but i just really needed a change of sceanery from these other sites and im (we are) loving what this site is doing

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF Ford.. Thanks for getting an app filled out. I am coordinating a few final things with JDR and then we should have you guys up and running..

3. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

its a pleasur sir, u guys are super organized, this is just what we needed to "recharge" our Dynasty