Approved New Member: Forte

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 20, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Forte,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Forte

Forte Walk On

Name: Ricky Olsen
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): M_FORTE_22_ (ps3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: I'm available everyday but mostly 6am till noon. I do play night sometimes as well...
    Favorite Teams: Da Bears, Bulls, Yankees, and Notre Dame
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Surfing the web, because it almost seems impossible to find any organized legit franchises in lobby rooms.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden 11 & Madden 12 - mostly nondrafts.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I owned every Madden I think...All my life. I been playiong online for the last 3 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I show good sportsmanship win or lose. I am also very respectful to others because i understand that I am not the greatest and there is times when i will lose as well.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Great, Im in the same age group.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, and no i have no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I will be around as long as they never stop making video games... Im 29 and I am a huge Bears fan, and I was born & raised in Chicago. Very easy to get along with and I just love sports... Can't wait to join you guys.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I usually blend in with everybody. Im very capable of becoming good friends and hold many relationships with all members at TSO.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Competitive games, friends, and a great learning experience.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I will address the commissioners and not by any means insult or argue with another member. Plus i used to record games but hopefully w a great league i wont have to.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Madden 12 any nondraft leagues i will join... but hopefully a new one i dont like starting in the middle of a season.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

App approved, welcome to TSO Forte

4. Forte

Forte Walk On

Awsome thanks Dave. Im just getting used to this site so im kind of browsing around. I will be interested in joining a nondraft league soon. if there's one available of course...

5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Check out Hard Knocks. Put an application in the Interest thread man!

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

8. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I am currently working with him now on how things at tso work just letting you guys know not sure his status but wanted to tell you guys im talking to him over pm about everything that went down and how it needs to be handled

• Like Like x 2
  9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Forte

I'm only telling you this once: If I ever see that kind of outburst from you it will be your last post on TSO.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Forte

Forte Walk On

Oh no problem shaun. I was just asking someone a simple question and he said I was dumb. I have the message in my inbox if you wanna see it. Im just here to gain friends, have fun, and play in some leagues... I didnt know it was a crime to ask somebody something and then they call you dumb??? Anyways I do apologize. Im sure hes just an immature adult.

11. Forte

Forte Walk On

12. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Well I was going to leave it at that, but since you asked...

You come, new guy to the forum and you start spam posting the same question in the wrong spots. Which is fine, your enthusiasm is appreciated for sure, and you are new so you dont quite know your way around. Then a few members post some gifs and pics and you flip out. I don't know about you, but when I venture to new forums or site, I sort of tip toe my way around and seek out info in site rules and be respectful instead of immediately becoming combative. Nothing that scathing was said and you could've rolled with the punches but you had a bad attitude about it.

You wouldn't be the first, and it is usually a red flag indicator of personalities, especially online, that you have potential issues with conflict resolution and that there is a good chance this would happen again. Maybe you are just newer to online communities or whatever, you are getting a pass this time and some guys have gone out of their way to help you out which is very nice of them. Hopefully you take advantage of it and become a valuable member to the community.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You asked in 40 different spots, none of them related to where you should have. That doesn't scream, "I'm smart".

You sent me a PM, you could have just been patient and waited for me to answer.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Forte

Forte Walk On

Thanks and thats the plan. I sure hope to be here. thanks

15. Forte

Forte Walk On

It was in 2 post shaun maybe 3 but I get the drift lol. I didnt know thats all...