Approved New Member: fpuent

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 5, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome fpuent,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. fpuent

fpuent Walk On

Name: Felipe
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS: fpuent
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none
    Time Zone: pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: nights and anytime sunday
    Favorite Teams: USC, LA Clippers, New York Jets, Chelsea, Atletico Bilbao
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Played on here 2-3 years ago

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Played an NCAA football dynasty on Tradition football.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since I can remember and online about 4-5 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am really into realistic simulation.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Perfect. I would rather play with more mature players.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read them and find it perfect.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I graduated from USC last year. Started my own business not too long ago.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting into the community quite well through my desire and ability to abide by the infrastructure in TF.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to be part a welll-established online sports gaming community.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I will inform the other member that they are breaking a rule. If the rule breaking contiues I will still continue to play the game until it concludes (I would never quit a game). I will inform the manager of the situation and present him/her with any evidence I may have (saved replay, screenshot).

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am really interested in any PS3 NCAA football 2013 dynasty that still has an opening.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    What was your old username?

4. fpuent

fpuent Walk On

I can't remember what my TF name was. My PSN I used then was fpuent. I can't remember ever changing my PSN.

5. fpuent

fpuent Walk On

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads: