New Member : Fr3sH_UC

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Fr3sH_UC, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Fr3sH_UC

Fr3sH_UC Walk On

Mar 9, 2010
    New Member : Fr3sH_UC

Name: Andre Cano
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): (PSN) Fr3sH_UC
    AIM: Nastyuugh & Uczlilbabyboi
    Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
    General Availability: Few hours a day..
    Favorite Teams: Football: New York Jets, NCAA : USC & Rugters
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Browsing the web.. Than Contacted Frisk Which Helped me out...

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden & NCAA Sim League.. Members weren't active enough.. Leaders of the League didn't replace people.. It was just a mess...

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games Since a Little Kid maybe 9 years since I was 11 lol

3. What type of player would you say you are? Calm, Respectful, Active, Hard-Working

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think I'll Fit in.. Don't work but that just gives me more time to be on here right =D

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Just read them... I never heard about the Toss back rule in the Option play maybe Since I never Run Options lol =]

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Dre for short.. I Love videos games Enjoy them Football is my life.. 19 years old B-day is in July.. Planning on getting MLB The Show and signing up For Frisk's Waiting List To get in buying the game this weekend.. Already own NCAA 10 and Madden 10..

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Be on a few hours a Day after I join a league

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A group of players I can compete with year after year... and enjoy playing these Video games and talking about the games afterwards...

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Don't Quit* Make a highlight of the play that broke the rules and show the Commish and allow him to deal with it =D

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? ALL OF THEM lol J/p I think it's a little late to join a Madden league now maybe for '11 and same for NCAA and I really want to Join MLB in Frisk's League...

Also I would Like Too add.. Thank you for Making this league and putting so much time into it... When your around League's that are put together over night you can really see how great this one is... Thanks..
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TF, Dre.

Application Approved.

Frisk will add you to the waiting list. There are still openings in Madden and NCAA leagues throughout the site, so feel free to give those a look as well.
  3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Great App Dre. I am putting you on the list now.
  4. Fr3sH_UC

Fr3sH_UC Walk On

Mar 9, 2010
    =D Thanks Guys !! I Worked hard on the App. Since Frisk said it was important.. And I was looking at some of the Ps3 Madden Leagues Which Seen Real Legit =D