Approved New Member: frankhateme

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 22, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. frankhateme

frankhateme Walk On

Name: Frank Hateme
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): frankhateme (PSN)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: frankhateme
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: after 9pm est
    Favorite Teams: Chicago Bears
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Other gamers in my league

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden league: UFL for the last 4 years

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since Atari 2600 days

3. What type of player would you say you are? SIM

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Maturity is more important to me than age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, no questions or concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Long time gamer that is looking for a good sim league

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I shouldn't have any problems fitting into the community. I'm an active member of any community i have ever been a part of.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Find a good sim league, get some tips from other games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Press pause, message the opponent and let him know that he is breaking the rules. If he continues to break the rules i would connect with the league commissioner after the game.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I haven't checked them out yet. But an established SIM PS3 league with a level headed commssioner is my preference.

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved. Welcome to TSO.. Sorry for the delay in getting this approved. Been a busy weekend!

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Whats good, Frank, and welcome aboard. What's the deal with the UFL applicants for TSO memberships? No issue, just curious...