Approved New Member: Frankie-CardinalsGM

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 25, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Frankie-CardinalsGM,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Ken Welsch

Ken Welsch BTFD!

Staff, I'm recruiting Frankie for The Dugout TSO baseball league and he has had trouble getting the confirmation email. He has checked the spam folder but no dice. Any other advice I can forward to him so he can get signed up?

3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Shaun Mason

I know this issue has come before but I don't remember how you solved it, just figured I'd give you a heads up :)

4. Frankie-CardinalsGM

Frankie-CardinalsGM Walk On

Name: Frankie Holloman
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): None
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM-CapeRenegade
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Rarely
    Favorite Teams: St.Louis Cardinals, Kansas City Royals, Kentucky Wildcats
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, OOTP13

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? To many years to count.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Been playing in online leagues with many different age types over the years, it's not an issue.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I've read. No questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Total sportsjunkie who loves pretty much all sports except for the NBA. Workaholic when not playing any of my OOTP online leagues.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Easily

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A few more OOTP connections and a fun and enjoyable league.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Chalk it up to a lesson learned and not engage in game play with this individual again.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I will upon approval be joining the Dugout League with PAGamer07 as the commish

5. Frankie-CardinalsGM

Finally confirmation email! has to be something with Gmail as I tried a yahoo email and got it immediately.....thanks all.

• Like Like x 1
  6. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Hey Frankie, you missed question #3. Also... do you have any intentions of playing any other titles on this site outside of OOTP?

7. Frankie-CardinalsGM

Name: Frankie Holloman
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): None
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM-CapeRenegade
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Rarely
    Favorite Teams: St.Louis Cardinals, Kansas City Royals, Kentucky Wildcats
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: The Dugout

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, OOTP13

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? To many years to count.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Honest, extremely active.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Been playing in online leagues with many different age types over the years, it's not an issue.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I've read. No questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Total sportsjunkie who loves pretty much all sports except for the NBA. Workaholic when not playing any of my OOTP online leagues.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Easily

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A few more OOTP connections and a fun and enjoyable league.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Chalk it up to a lesson learned and not engage in game play with this individual again.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I will upon approval be joining the Dugout League with PAGamer07 as the commish​
    At this time I have no intentions of playing any titles outside of OOTP, however as I become more comfortable with the forums and sites there is always a possibility of more.​

8. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

• Like Like x 1