Approved New Member: franko05

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 12, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome franko05,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. franko05

franko05 Walk On

Name: Justin W. Frank
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pS franko05
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Mountain
    General Availability for User vs User games: Evenings
    Favorite Teams: Oregon
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA sports Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA last couple years with some friends

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 18 years 3 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Avidly recreational

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? This seems to fit with my desires quite well. I want to be in a community that will play the right way and handle themselves the right way. I have spent too much time with "cheese" type players just randomly finding them online and I would like a change. Players like that is exactly what turns me off to online which is why I have not dipped into that pool to much, because they do not play "actual" football. Some of the players turn it into an arcade game and that is not for me I am diehard "real sim" football. That's why the game is called a sport simulation. If I want to play arcade games I will go to the arcade.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I do not have any issues.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I have played NCAA since I was a child. Madden as well. I look forward to the release date because to me that signals football season and football season is my favorite season. I just graduated college with my PE teaching degree. Still looking for a teaching job. I work at a local newspaper for now. I spend my recreational time around sports. I officiate some college and high school basketball around the area and love playing video games when I get home.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I want to be around a group of people that want to play the right way and enjoy the friendly competition inherent in athletics. I find myself to be a good fit because I am here to play and enjoy the game. I am just looking to expand my gaming horizons.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A better feeling about the online experience as it comes to online dynasty and playing games against other users. I have been very turned of by the "non-football" types who play the video game as a video game rather than a football game. I am hoping this community will change my outlook on the cheap "cheese" type players I have seen in my online experiences.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I tell the person who is breaking the rules directly to see if they will be accountable and fix the issue. If they ignore, and continue their inappropriate actions I will pass the complaint up the food chain to someone who can take care of it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not gotten to check out the different leagues too much. I would like to be in a comfortable recreational type league. I do not want to be in an ultra competitive league. I want to be in a league where the guys just want to play some football and enjoy the game. I would like to have a league where we start out as a lower level (3 or 4 start) coordinator and work our way up from there with the coach contracts and carousal. Other than that, I just want a place to play some football and have some fun with a group of guys.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On