Approved New Member: fred eedy

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 27, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  2. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Welcome Eedy ill get you the Lions!

3. fred eedy

fred eedy Walk On

Name:FRED EEDY
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):VICKISDONE4 PSN
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:AIM EEDY305
    Time Zone:
    General Availability for User vs User games:

FROM 130PM TO 930 PM EASTERN MOST DAYS

Favorite Teams:
    DETROIT LIONS

How did you hear about Tradition Sports:FROM VANKING

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

YEAH I HAVE BEEN IN A COUPLE ONLINE MADDEN LEAGUES EMC AND RRFL ( I AM CURRENTLY IN EMC I WAS IN RRFL A FEW YEARS AGO

2. How long have you been playing video games?

I DONT PLAY VIDEO GAMES OTHER THAN MADDEN AND I HAVE PLAYED THAT FOR 23 YEARS

How long have you been playing online?

SINCE THE FIRST YEAR THEY HAD ONLINE FOR PS2

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I AM A SIM PLAYER THAT WOULD RATHER LOSE THAN USE TECHNIQUES THAT I FIND QUESTIONABLE BUT I AM NOT THE GUY THAT IS GONNA ALWAYS BE COMPLAINING ABOUT OTHERS PLAY EITHER

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I AM A BIT OLDER THAN THAT AVERAGE BUT I PREFER TO JUDGE PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR ACTIONS NOT THEIR AGE SO I DONT THINK THAT AGE DIFFERANCE MATTERS ALL THAT MUCH

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? YES Any questions or concerns? I Had a couple concerns but K Mack cleared them up

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. i live in lansing like to play golf and madden i have a wife and 2 children

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

i am pretty agreeable and tend to get along with everyone i try not to be disrespectful of other people and try to contribute to the leagues that i am in if i see a way to make it better

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? competitive fair sim game play and opponents that respect and value my time

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do?

i would send them a text and let them know that it wasn't allowed

How do you handle the situation?

i would let it be if didn't repeat the action but if it continued i would contact a commish

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

i haven't checked them out i only play madden and am only interested in adding one league at this time if that changes i would consider the TSO leagues first

• Like Like x 1
  4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Nice app.. Approved!!