Approved New Member: Froozy6

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Froozy6, Oct 13, 2014.

?

Should {$fields.Name.value} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Froozy6

Froozy6 Walk On

Name: Roger
    Gamertag/PSN: froozeNuuLii
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: Other
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Im most of the days available to play at some point. Some during afternoon, some during morning and some during night.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    A friend told me about it, since he proposed me to join a FIFA league that I found interesting.

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    I did play some competitive fifa at the old 'VirginGaming', but just a few games. Nothing else apart from that.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I started as a child with handheld game consoles by nintendo. I have been playing online for 5-6 years.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Im someone that enjoys tight gaming with good and kind people. I love to have fun as I consider gaming as one of my main hobbies.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I feel allright, there's no problem for me in any age difference when everybody enjoys the game. Im confident the age won't be any big deal.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    19 years old, living near Barcelona, Spain. I try to enjoy everything I get engaged on. Have fun is my main priority, often coupled with an insatiable hunger to get better at what I do. This also obviously aplies for gaming. Once again, as a child, I got the old GameBoy Color. I played it a good bunch of years. Pokemon, Super Mario, a few Racing games aswell... Every game a child has played in his early gaimng years basically. From that I moved to Nintendo DS and to some PC games aswell. I played Counter Strike and I started liking the FPS games. Little by little I left out Nintendo DS but kept playing Counter Strike in pc, and a few years later, in 2010, I recieved my ps3 as a christmas present for me and my little brother. At that time I used to only play Fifa aswell, but I didnt feel I needed any other game to fullfill my gamer hunger. I started playing online fifa and it become my top 1 pastime quite quickly. I got interested for the online gamemodes and I played and have been playing Ultimate Team and Seasons in every annual Fifa. But this year I decided to took it on step farther and saved some money that I recently spent in a PS4 with non other than Fifa 15 and finally I also purchased a monitor just for gaming. All that next to the computer Im writing this lines completes my set up.

Since fifa 13 I made some friends by playing online. I usually send a message if I enjoy my gaming experience and I keep doing this . With one of those people I met we got very good friends and growed together as fifa players. In the late fifa 14 days we decided to take our fifa experience to a whole new level by playing what is called manual. We now take part of a minority of fifa players that usually struggles to find online games. SInce he has been in forums quite a few more days than me, he told me that theres a comunity of manual gamers and I decided to join in. It's fantastic to know that there's people that decides to play the same way we do and that are willing to create and enjoy some competitions!

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I can't wait know other manual players in fifa! Its something very rare and I apreciate a lot if someone decides to play this way. I envision myself sharing and chatting about my experience with other passionate players, engaging in some tournaments everynow and then... I Want my gaming experience to become something to share.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    As said before, I hope to find passionate players that enjoy having fun and like gaming as much as I do.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I would try to calmly comunicate so to the rule breaker. Since ps4 records gameplay, I would save the clip that contains the proof of it, upload it to the net and share it with the the other participants if the rule breaker decides not to admit it by himself.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I havent checked anything yet though Im here to join a specific kind of league as I said before. Despite that, I will browse the different openings available for me and try to find some that I like.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

Benvigut!!!

We should be getting our space soon Froozy6!!!

3. Froozy6

Froozy6 Walk On

Great! Can't wait to get things started :)

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Approved. Welcome to TSO Roger.

5. Froozy6

Froozy6 Walk On

Great to hear! Thank you very much :)

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Excellent app