New Member: FSU_NOLE_4LIFE

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Feb 7, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome FSU_NOLE_4LIFE,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. FSU_NOLE_4LIFE

FSU_NOLE_4LIFE Walk On

Hey guys well I'm a huge FSU fan.. I used to live !hr north of Tally before moving to Atlanta to start my career in movies and tv series 2 yrs. ago.. well if you wanna know anything else just hit me up my PS3 Id id FSU_NOLE_4LIFE...

3. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

4. FSU_NOLE_4LIFE

FSU_NOLE_4LIFE Walk On

Name: Bruce Mobley
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):FSU_NOLE_4LIFE PS3
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: anytime
    Favorite Teams: Florida State
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: In a lobby on ESPN.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have a ACC Dynasty. Ncaa

2. How long have you been playing video games? 10yrs How long have you been playing online? 5yrs

3. What type of player would you say you are? Honest very user friendly

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?I think it's good..

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines?yes Any questions or concerns?no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a Honest and straight player. I'm a huge FSU fan.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I'll fit in very good..

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Straight games, to meet new friends, and to learn tips..

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do?report him How do you handle the situation? not to get mad just report him.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in?havent yet. What is your preferred league setup?

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

App approved, welcome to TSO.

• Like Like x 1
  6. FSU_NOLE_4LIFE

FSU_NOLE_4LIFE Walk On

thank you..

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Welcome fellow Noles fan

• Like Like x 1
  8. FSU_NOLE_4LIFE

FSU_NOLE_4LIFE Walk On

Thanks Sir. Trying to get the hang of the website.lol Go Noles!!

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

I'm interested in your feedback as to your first impressions in navigating around and getting a feel for everything... difficult? overwhelming? is there something we could improve upon?

10. FSU_NOLE_4LIFE

FSU_NOLE_4LIFE Walk On

it's not hard, i like the website..