New Member: fsuprime

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by fsuprime, Jul 19, 2009.

1. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

New Member: fsuprime

Name: Michael Tanzy
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ps3 fsuprime
    Email: fsuprime@yahoo.com
    AIM: none
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Current College student, so available many nights and weekends
    Favorite NCAA Team: FSU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: sdid22 directed me here

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

www.powerhousedynasty.com is one i played in all last year, we did a 1* dynasty after traditional power dynasty became stale with gameplay troubles in 09. I have played in a dynasty with sdid as well operating out of operationsports.com. I also run my own local OD with RL friends.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since starcraft and battlenet back in 96 or so, played tribes heavily online.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Detail oriented and interested in progression of teams from season t oseason.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I feel my age is close to that of your average population and that it being a bit older can help keep attitude and a need to cheat/win at all cost to a minimum.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

While more detailed than any list I have seen to date, it goes along with how I like to play.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I left FSU after my freshman year to join the US navy and served honorably for 4 years 8 months doing 3 deployments, 2 to japan for a total of 9 mos and 1 to germany for 6 mos. After leaving the Navy I have re-enrolled at FSU in the business school.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

sdid22 invited me here so i assume i will be joining his league

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Xbox or PS? You forgot to mention...

Thanks for your service and welcome to TF!

3. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

ah good catch, ps3, fixed :)

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application approved.. Welcome to TF! Sdid's League is TF: PS TBD.. You will be placed there. You can head to those forums and go ahead and make claims to your team..

Let me know if you have any questions