Approved New Member: funngunner

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 9, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome funngunner,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. funngunner

funngunner Walk On

Name: Jason
    Gamer tag: Funngunner11
    Time zone: Central
    Availability: late afternoons, evenings, weekends
    Favorite team: University of Missouri
    How I heard about TSO: Friend of mine kept raving about his dynasty, so I figured what the hell.

1.) I have been playing NCAA dynasties since 2010. Before that, I also played in some Madden PC leagues and MLB2k-something leagues.
    2.) I have been playing video games in some way or form since 1993, when I got Aces Of The Pacific for my old 386 pc. I have been playing NCAA since the 1996 version with Danny Wuerffel on the cover,
    3.) I'm a sim player. If you beat me fair and square, then I just got beat. If you had to use the cheese whiz to win? That's just sad.
    4.) I'm just above that age demographic. I'm more comfortable around mature adult players. Less of a chance of a NSFW post when you check the forum from the office.
    5.) yes I have, they generally seem to be "don't be a dick." I'm cool with that.
    6.) I'm a Mizzou grad, and a. Former high school, quarterback. I spent most of my time standing on the sideline figuring out how to be cool while holding a clipboard. I failed at that. Nowadays, I'm in journalism.
    7.) I'll fit in fine. I'm a spread offense disciple, and I don't mean the Clemson / Gus Malzahn style. I try to emulate the Mizzou offense in my playstyle, so that probably makes me an expert on why they bombed so bad in the SEC this year.
    8.) Good opponents, good games, and good times.
    9.) I'll message him a warning to watch out about doing that in the future, unless it's a critical violation of the rules, in which case I would talk about it on the mic before it becomes a bigger issue.
    10.) I figured I'd try my luck at the Dirty Dozen, then o from there.

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Can we get this guy approved please? :)

4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    funngunner

Welcome to TSO! Application Approved.

• Like Like x 1