Approved New Member: Furious Bigg

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 5, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Furious Bigg,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Furious Bigg

Furious Bigg Walk On

Name: Ben Moore
    XBOX Gamertag: BENNY SMALLZ
    AIM: Biggtyme13
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: 4P-4A
    Favorite Teams: Yanks/Phins/Knicks/Irish Football/UNC Basketball
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Turbo Trigga

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I run a community called Furious Gaming Community and have been playing in leagues since xbox live started. All sports.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? was an xbox live beta tester and been playing video games since 1985

3. What type of player would you say you are? I play games like u see them on tv. i dont use the term SIM. I play them the right way.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Im getting old :(

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes and no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am 31 from Saratoga NY. I play games to keep me out of trouble and not spend money.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I fit in great ith people that play games the right way.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Just want to play good games with good people

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? contact them make sure they know the rule and see if they can fix it. if they flip out i hit up commish and let them know. if commish isnt around I would fly to their house cut their dogs achilles and pee in their gas tank.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? i like tournies and franchises.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias