Approved New Member: Fusker

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 7, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

3. Fusker

Fusker Walk On

Yep, it's me! How you been man??

4. Fusker

Fusker Walk On

Name: Chris Lucier
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN Fusker911
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: YIM clucier314
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: Pretty flexible, prefer late or weekends, but can easily adapt as needed!
    Favorite Teams: Ducks, Blazers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Using the power of the web and vicariously through "Sundevil"

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes, pretty extensively with the old PC Madden (5+ years), the ole BMFL/AMFL and a few others.

2. How long have you been playing video games? Like, 30+ years. How long have you been playing online? On line since dial-up.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I have my moments, would definitely say I have a strong preference for a lack of cheese.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Whippersnappers. Seriously though, being with people that understand the concept of consequences for boorish behavior is appealing to me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. All looks good to me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Married with one 10 year old daughter. Currently live in Moscow ID. Grew up in Oregon but have lived on both coasts. I'm a professional, so I've established my career. I'm also a musician on the side, so have a weekend warrior band for fun. Been out of Madden since the last PC version (2008). Before that, I was pretty fanatical about it. Finally decided to hookup up with the new generation of consoles and get back into it.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I've know RynoAid from previous leagues we were in together for 5+ years, anything he endorses has got to be pretty good in my book...unless he's gone off the deep end ;-)

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Sim style games and a league I can count on. Maybe some on-line friendship....ya never know!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Depends on the situation. Generally, if it happens once, I let it slide, mistakes happen. If it happens a second time, I'd pause and let them know. Third time? That's a pattern, and need to be reported to the powers that be.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Not extensively, but to date there appears to be only one PS4 league. Pretty flexible with set-up. Full league, sim-style live play, 2 to 3 games a week, annual draft, realistic trades, etc. I've been in play calling only leagues before as well, wouldn't mind that as a second league if one develops.

5. Fusker

Fusker Walk On

6. Fusker

Fusker Walk On

Hard Knocks would be the PS4 league of interest if I wasn't clear on that front.

7. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved

8. Fusker

Fusker Walk On

Excellent!