Approved New Member: FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 21, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_

FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_ Walk On

hey name sean psn FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_ my age 36 fav team georgia first time in a league ncaa been playing games for 20 yrs i think im a professional player i stay in atlanta ga im interest i a ncaa league

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
  4. FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_

FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_ Walk On

i cant copy b/C im doing it on ps3

5. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Whenever you get a chance.

6. FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_

FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_ Walk On

Name: CARTER
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):psn FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekends, Really any over summer except for a 2 weeks (seperate)
    Favorite Teams: georgia dawgs,
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: The great machine called "The Google"

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, NBA, etc)? Where?
    NCAA Online Dynasty. Plenty with my friends and randoms, Same with 2k12, Madden
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    10 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Competetive, winner, respectful
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Well, I believe that I am mature enough and would bring a different dynamic having played college ba

7. FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_

FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_ Walk On

ok i think got lol

8. FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_

FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_ Walk On

how long do it take to get approve

9. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    That's not the full application.

10. FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_

FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_ Walk On

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No questions or concerns from me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you I was born and raised atl I'm married, but she's cool with me playing video games. My hobbies are video games, hanging with my friends

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think it suits me well. I've always wanted to come somewhere where I can play a fair game and have true depth around a dynasty like these communities.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Playing fair games, with actual build-up to matchups, making them feel like I'm actually playing a real season, not just dominating CPU teams.

9. Situation: You

11. FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_

FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_ Walk On

ok i think that's it

12. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Almost.

13. FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_

FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_ Walk On

well what's next

14. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

I'm not sure what the issue is.. but there are 10 questions you need to answer... Basically our form of a wonderlic test.

Name:
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:
    General Availability for User vs User games:
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

3. What type of player would you say you are?

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

• Like Like x 2
  15. FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_

FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_ Walk On

ok i think i for got question 10

16. FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_

FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_ Walk On

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?ncaa league it really don't matter what long it just a nice league

17. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm going to approve you, despite the terrible first impression.

If you are a member of TSO and in TSO leagues, you will be required to use these forums. I suggest you learn how.

Shaun

18. FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_

FUTURE_JEEZY_TI_ Walk On