Approved New Member: Futuriistiics

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 19, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Futuriistiics,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

Sep 19, 2012
    Name: Darshan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Futuriistiics (PSN)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: EST (East Coast, New York)
    General Availability for User vs User games: Most times after 4pm, or earlier if needed (can be arranged with opponent)
    Favorite Teams: Eagles and Falcons
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google search

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've joined a few Madden 13 leagues since it came out, but I've yet to be able to play in one that's active.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games for about 15 years. Have played games over the internet for 6-7 years, but have only begun playing online console games within the last year or so.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm not too serious. I like to try my best, but I don't mind losing at all as long as its a good, clean game, and I'm having fun with my opponent

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Seems fine to me. I might be younger than the average, but I'd vote my maturity level to be high enough to fit in.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No questions or concerns; everything seems very straightforward and reasonable

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. My name's Darshan, I'm from the East Coast, and I've been playing Madden since Madden 2005. I purchased Madden 13 the night it came out because I wanted to play online franchise, and before 13, I'd only owned Madden 11 which didn't have a very active Online Franchise community anymore. I don't really play any other sports titles.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Goes back to question 3 I'd say. I'm not too serious, but I'll try my best. I want everyone to have fun (makes it more fun for me too when that happens) so I will do my best to follow the guidelines and keep my conduct to a high standard, and encourage my fellows to do the same.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A sense of community that has been lacking in my online console playing experience so far. Everything I've read so far on the site seems to be exactly what would make my game playing experience so much better.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If possible, I'd pause the game and address it with them. Hopefully we could settle it there and continue the game in fun. If we can't settle it there, I'd try finishing the game and take necessary steps afterwards with the commissioner or site moderators.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I see a league called Virtual Football League (VFL) that looks interesting. At the moment I'd like to join a coaches only league, but as I get more used to it, I may try out a players league.
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved, welcome to TSO Darshan.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Jun 5, 2012
    Welcome! We would be happy to have you in the VFL!