Approved New Member: G Morg

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 25, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome G Morg,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

Name: Glenwood Morgan Jr
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): HOPJACK_JR PS3
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:NONE
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Evenings after 7pm
    Favorite Teams: Raiders, Lakers, Yankees, Va Tech Hokies
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I saw the Youtube post from Sgibbs and I googled TSO.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I'm currently doing an online league with my friends it was my first one didn't know the ins and outs!

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing video games since childhood and I feel like I'm the best TECMO BOWL player ever!!! I stopped once the family started and I had to get into daddy mode! I'm getting a chance to play again now that the kids are older. Been playing online since the the day the Internet adapter came out for PS2 fought a snowstorm in Charlotte, NC to get it I've been at it ever since.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I just play to relieve stress.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? That's why I'm here!!! I want to play with guys who have the same passion as me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Married Father of two looking to have fun playing video games again. I work as a Recruiter so I'm laughing and talking all day, Gaming allows me to zone out and HAVE FUN!!!! I'm born and raised in Virginia and I'm currently in Northern Va. I grew up a fan of the Redskins, Orioles and UVA but after the 88 Superbowl and everyone jumped on the Skins bandwagon I picked the teams farthest out west with the best colors and I've been a Raider and Lakers fan since(Hey I was in the 3rd grade I didn't know better)I'm tired of the stress of glitches and the extra BS. I don't have the time to Lab cheats, nanos and whatever new gibberish is out that week. I just want to turn my PS3 on and have fun!!!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I want to align myself with like minded people who are competitive and are looking to have fun within the rules of the game. I live life by principle and I want to play video games the same way.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I'm looking to find people who know how to play correctly. I want to play solid competition without cheats! I WANT STRAIGHT UP GAMES

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Regroup, analyze the rule that is being broken and report after the game, however do everything in your power to GIVE THEM AN OLD FASHION BUTT WHIPPING!

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I would love to take part in Madden and NCAA leagues.

3. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

I did read all rules and I do not have any questions or concerns at the moment.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved. Welcome to TSO

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

6. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

Thanks man for approving me, NOW YOU PROMISE THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN???

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

(y)