New Member: Gamecock Pride 13

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Gamecock Pride 13, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Gamecock Pride 13

Gamecock Pride 13 Walk On

New Member: Gamecock Pride 13

Name:Jody Alberson
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):lonewolfjda89 (xbox360)
    Email:bigjody89@gmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability:most week nights after 7pm
    Favorite Teams: South Carolina, SEC and ACC schools
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:a post on operation sports about the best place for online dynasties.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

not yet. This would be my first experience with an online league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

For 17 years, online for about 5 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I'm a casual player. I look to be a competitive player, but winning is not most important. Far from it.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

While I'm younger than the average demographic on this site, I don't believe there will be a lot of differences. I'd say I'm mature for my age. Similarities would include juggling full time employment with leagues (and also juggling school.) I'm looking for a league where members play the game as realistice as possible.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes I have read the rules and don't have any questions at the moment.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm a 21 year old male from Pelzer, SC. I'm a student and full time employee of a financial management company. I'm a huge Carolina Gamecock fan, been one since I was born. Most of my online game experience comes from FPS games like COD and COD:MW2. I've been playing EA sports college football since the '97 game (Road to New Orleans I believe). My experience with online sports game so far involved opponents using non-realistic tactics so I'm looking for a site where everyone tries to use realistic methods. Outside of gaming I enjoy watching sports, playing golf and spending time with family and friends.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I plan on becoming very active with the community. I'm an active member of various Gamecock sites and used to be a member of airsoft sites. I figure it's about time to become part of a gaming community.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I hope to experience realistic online sports gaming with people of a like minded mindset. Here to have fun, not just to win at all cost. I hope I'm also able to bring something to this community for the better.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I'd first let my opponent know I believe they may have violated a rule. Definetely not flame them and immediately quit or starting violating rules myself. If my opponent feels I am wrong, I would contact my league's commish or someone on the site for help with the situation. I'd also probably include some highlights from the game to prove my argument.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I have checked out some of the legues. I'm looking for a league of mostly newer players just so I'd be in the same boat as everyone. I will definitely keep looking and hope to find something that fits me. I'm sure I will.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Thanks for the great app Jody! Welcome to TF. Application approved

3. Gamecock Pride 13

Gamecock Pride 13 Walk On

Awesome! Thanks!