New Member: GamecockRebel

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by GamecockRebel, Jul 30, 2010.

1. GamecockRebel

GamecockRebel Walk On

Jul 27, 2010
    New Member: GamecockRebel

Name: Richard
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ibcocky2 (PS3)
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Sunday-Thursday evenings after 9:00 eastern and some Saturday nights after 10.
    Favorite Teams: South Carolina Gamecocks
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I believe it was on the EA forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, I just started this week playing NCAA

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? About 35 (started playing Pong in mid-late 70's) About a year ago, but it was just MarioKart on the Wii (not sure if that counts)

3. What type of player would you say you are? I don't get frustrated and quit even if I lose every other game. I'm an easy going guy.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm sure I'm older than most of the other players here and I'm very glad to know it's a more mature bunch.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. It's family first for me. I've been married for 17 years and have two sons (5 and 8) that take up a majority of my time with their sports and activities but they love it and so do I. I played baseball and football growing up and was fortunate to be able to play baseball in college (more like sat the bench while the others I work as an accountant at a financial institution. I'm a very nice guy but also not very politically correct as I usually say what I think, but never to make someone else feel bad.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan to become very active as it seems to be one of the better boards around.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? To be able to meet others that like to play games online, but aren't so dependent on it that they want to advance a dynasty every night.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If it happens once, I'll just mention it to him/her and keep playing. then if necessary, inform the league commish afterwards.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? There are several that look very interesting and appealing to me.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved.
  3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Oct 17, 2009