New Member: gameface1324

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by gameface1324, Sep 7, 2009.

1. gameface1324

gameface1324 Guest

New Member: gameface1324

Name: J Clark
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN gameface1324
    Email: rather not put here sorry
    AIM: IBl33dBlueNGold
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Weekdays 4pm - 11pm EST, All day weekends
    Favorite Teams: WVU, Ole Miss, UNC
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Referred here by a D commish to join his Dynasty

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? I ran several Online Leagues before EA put ODs in the game... on Leaguedaddy. Have played in several ODs this year, including one I run

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 25 years, online 13

3. What type of player would you say you are? Great, not quite elite

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel as long as people act mature, age is a non-factor

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes and nope

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Married, father of 1 two year old, played 3 sports in HS, I have a great career, own a home, play softball in the summers, and golf all the time

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? TF: Orange Rush

2. gameface1324

gameface1324 Guest

I like seeing some old faces here from Operation Sports forums as well :)

I have secured a spot in Orange Rush, but I would like to join 1 more Dynasty as well, if anyone has openings, feel free to contact me here via post, PM, or AIM.

Thanks

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

You do have a spot in OR. I know you're a WVU fan and since I am using WVU, I am willing to give them up....after this season is over. Once offseason kicks in, they are all yours.

4. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Welcome to the Tradition Football family. I'm the Commish for a new Madden 10 Online Dynasty that hasn't started yet. If you're interested...visit us here at TF:TBD...a current listing of users is posted within the league's thread under "Coaches for this league"...again, welcome to TF and I hope you select to participate in the new Madden 10 Online Dynasty.