Approved New Member: gamekilla7

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 6, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. gamekilla7

gamekilla7 Walk On

Name: David Santos
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): gamekilla7
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: n/a
    Time Zone: mountain time
    General Availability for User vs User games: everyday after 5 pm and weekends anytime
    Favorite Teams: dallas cowboys, edmonton oilers, toronto blue jays
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: friend
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? madden and ncaa football
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 10 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are? skilled, believes in being fair are realism
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? doesnt make a difference
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes i have read the rules and have no questions
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. i ve been a big gamer for the last 10 years i love to be competitive and playing good players as well.. love to win and hate to lose
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? fitting in fine same goals and interests
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? fun fair experience
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? finish the game and notify admin
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? rookies symposium

3. gamekilla7

gamekilla7 Walk On

Forgot to mention, i'm on xbox 360

4. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    gamekilla7
    The Longest Yard has an open spot if you are looking for a Madden league.

5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.