New Member - GameTape

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by GameTape, Jan 12, 2010.

1. GameTape

GameTape Walk On

Jan 12, 2010
    New Member - GameTape

Name: Kyle
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Mostly evenings (9PM on)
    Favorite Teams: University of Alabama (My Alma Mater)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Saw a post about it on OperationSports.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games for about 10-12 years when I started with my SNES. Moved online about 6-8 years ago with computer games (MMORPGs mostly). Been playing console games online for the past few years now along with the Call of Duty franchise.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Certainly not a great player, but I love playing sim football. I really hope to experience the extra activities that go on with these types of leagues outside of the actual console. It seems like the game write ups, etc make the dynasties much more fun to play.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? 'm a recently graduated college student who has been working 40 hours a week since I was 18 years old, so I think I'll be in good company.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. I like the layout of the rules. No questions from me, but I won't hesitate to speak up if I have one.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Graduated last year from the University of Alabama (a year too early!) with a Criminal Justice major. Currently not doing anything degree-related, but I do work for the lottery with software development and testing.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I did look through the leagues. The leagues I want to be a part of are the ones that have openings, because it seems like there's not a lot of availability right now. ;)