Approved New Member: gaycandybacon

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 14, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome gaycandybacon,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. gaycandybacon

gaycandybacon Walk On

Aug 14, 2012
    Name: Nick
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Gaycandybacon
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Sunday - Saturday 2pm- 12 pm CST
    Favorite Teams: Green Bay Packers GO PACK GO!!!! , Seattle Seahawks, and San Francisco 49ers.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Ea Sports Forums and Operation Sports Forums.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?Yes , Madden only, and I have been in many different leagues. All of them have fell apart unfortantley,:( but this site looks like it has promise! Can't wait to get started in a league! :D

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since I was in diapers. I started playing Online somewhere around 2005.. I'm not sure but I have experience!

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'd say that I'm a straight forward strategic player. I don't look to cheat the game ever. I'm as you call it , a Sim player. I like to gameplan for every game. Like what can I do to be a successful passer in Madden? Or what gun should I use in this map for Call Of Duty? That kinda stuff gets me pumped for games.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm gonna playing video games till I can't walk on this earth anymore. There's no problem with older gamers. I'm 20, and I play with guys that are 5-10 years older than me. And I can proudly say I have a great time!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules. And they look A OK to me. (y)

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm Nick. 20 years old. I'm currentley unemployed. But have a strong passion for online gaming. I LOVE football. I can't go a day without looking at/up ESPN or NFL Network for the latest NFL news! As I said before, I'm a die heart Green Bay Packers Fan! I bleed da Green and Yellow! Or gold w/e. :p
    I also love scary , comedy, and action movies! My favorite movie is the Toxic Avenger. Old 80's corny movie. Very funneh, check it out! I spend my days sometimes watching t.v being lazy. I'll usually have on comedy central, espn, nfl network, etc. My favorite show is South Park. Also like to get out of the house and go on runs every day. It clears my head and makes me a healther person lol. And finally what I came here for.... MADDEN!!! I love madden wheather its good or bad. It's our only NFL football video game. And I can say I'm a happy camper when I play it!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in well. From what i've seen so far skimming the forums everyone has a great personallity and that is key to having a great community. I am a laid back guy. Nothing really bothers me. I can take winning and lossing in the highest most kindest reguard. I have respect for everyone in this community and hope I gain everyones respect too. ;)

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Just having a blast playing in these leagues, making new friends, having new experiences, and chatting about the sport I love must football.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I will contact the comish of the league I'm in right away after the offence. And tell him in the best detail I can of what he or she did.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I was looking at "The Longest Yard" Xbox 360 League and I'm really interested in it. And I preferr to be in a Sim style league.

Thank you guys for taking the time to read my application. I hope to see you fairly soon! Thanks again!
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Jul 14, 2010
    Approved, I like your app.
  4. gaycandybacon

gaycandybacon Walk On

Aug 14, 2012
  5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Jul 31, 2010
    You just like that his name has gay, candy, and bacon in it :p
  6. gaycandybacon

gaycandybacon Walk On

Aug 14, 2012
    I certainly love myself for those same qualitys. ;)