New Member: Geauxlden

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Geauxlden, May 21, 2009.

1. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

New Member: Geauxlden

Name: Regi Golden
    Gamertag: Geauxlden
    Email: regi00@msn.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Currently-weekdays after 6pm, weekends are open. I'll update as it changes.
    Favorite NCAA Team: LSU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

I've been playing NCAA football since the Sega Genesis days and I still love playing. Considering that I'm in the football business, I try to keep things as realistic/sim as possible and really appreciate playing in leagues that contain the same type guys. I currently commish a non-bcs OD, and play in a couple of other dynasties. I'd like to join one here for '09 and then of course stay involved when '10 drops.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Love the gamertag. Did a little growing up in the New Orleans area as a kid, so I dig your choice of teams also, though my appreciation for them took a bit of a hit a couple years ago, for obvious reasons.

There are lots of good places to play around here, so feel free to have a look around. The OFFL East has a few openings for the 2010 game, including LSU, so if you want in, just visit the team choices thread and let us know.

But that's just one option. Have a look at the whole setup, and let us know what you think might work for you.

Welcome to the site,

AG

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

What up Geauxlden? Are you stalking me? Guess everyones coming to TF now a days hahaha.

It's KSherm by the way.

4. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

Thanks for the welcome guys, I look forward to some great football battles. Sorry Sherm, guess you're onto me.;)