New Member: geauxtigers810

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by geauxtigers810, Jul 6, 2009.

1. geauxtigers810

geauxtigers810 Walk On

Jun 30, 2009
    New Member: geauxtigers810

Name: John
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX - GEAUXTIGERS810
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: M-TH after 6pm; Friday all day or after 6; Most weekends
    Favorite NCAA Team: LSU

How did you hear about Tradition Football: operation sports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

Yes, NCAA; formed on operation sports forums

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing video games almost 20 years. I've played games online for a few years now and NCAA for 2 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I am a sim player. I try to play the game to make it feel as real as possible.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I believe I will fit in well with a mature gaming community.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I have read the rules and have no concerns.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.

I am interested in playing in a league that is designed as realistic as possible.
  2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Feb 19, 2009
    Welcome to the site.

I think the OFFL East might have an SEC West spot open. Check with Colemanchu, who runs that league for us, if you might be interested.

Here's a quick rundown of our leagues.

Good Luck,

3. geauxtigers810

geauxtigers810 Walk On

Jun 30, 2009
    Thanks, I'll shoot him a message.