New Member: GeekyTwist 18

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Twister18, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Oct 26, 2009
    New Member: GeekyTwist 18

Name: Steve Jones
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX GeekyTwist18
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: Any
    Favorite NCAA Team: Illinois
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: A fellow dynasty member

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    Yes. From KFFL and EASports.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing 33 years of video games and 2 years online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Loyal, competitive, and very determined to succeed.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel I have a lot in common with that age group, from handling my video games while also keeping a job and family as well.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a stay at home dad who was a manager in retail for 15 years. I have a wife of 15 years and have 7 and 4 year old boys, who love football as much as I do. I have a paralegal and history degree and one semester from el. education degree as well. I plan on sub teaching next fall when my youngest goes to kindergarten.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? [/QUOTE] Not yet

4. PM the commish of the league you are interested in. A few questions might come up that are league specific, such as teams and general availability.

5. Once you have been accepted into a league the commish will post in your thread saying so.

6. Congrats, you are now a valuable part of our community as a team owner!

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    Coast2Coast welcomes you