New member: Geiger52

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Geiger52, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

Aug 11, 2010
    New member: Geiger52

Name: Kyle Ferris
    XBOX GT: geiger52
    AIM: Don't use
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: Anytime after 4 weekdays, most weekends especially Sunday.
    Favorite Teams: Seattle guy so Seahawks and Huskies.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I have played in a couple Madden, NBA 2k, and MLB 2k leagues. I never find good ones though and people always leave me hanging about halfway through.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Ive been playing video games since I was a kid, online for probably five years or so.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Im a descent Madden player. It's not my best game, but I play a lot and try to learn from others.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I like the fact that it's a little bit of an older group. It gets old playing with disrespectful people or people who are only there to exploit the game.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I did read through the rules and guidelines. Seems to be what I'm looking for and not too hard to follow.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Im a 25 year old from Seattle. I have a girlfriend of two years and I work for a car dealership. I play a lot of sports, mainly softball and basketball. Also enjoy watching sports whenever I can.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I enjoy playing the game and I also have a job which enables me to use the site at work. So I will be able to participate and communicate quite a bit. Seems like it will be a lot of fun.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I mainly hope to get in a league with some fun people and try to be competitive. Not too worried about winning as long as people are playing fair.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would ask the other player to come clean to the commish and finish the game. If he refused, i'd show the commish video evidence of the incidents.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I have looked into the differnt leagues and there seems to be one just getting started that hopefully would work for me.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    Glad to see you made it over here (I'm SalutationsNJ on OS). Once you get approved here's the link to the Xbox league I was telling you about: Click Me

Welcome to TF and I just left that area in Febuary, I was stationed at Fort Lewis. Seahawks fan? You may get lucky and those guys may be still available:)
  3. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

Aug 11, 2010
    Yeah, Ft. Lewis is pretty close to where I'm at. That's a pretty nice spot from what I've heard. Yeah, hopefully the Hawks will still be available, but if not, I'll try out a different squad. Thanks.
  4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved.