Approved New Member: General Tso

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by General Tso, Jun 5, 2014.

?

Should Ryan be approved?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. General Tso

General Tso Walk On

Name: Ryan
    Gamertag/PSN: I haven't created one yet, but I will if I am approved to join this community
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX 360
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: My schedule can pretty much be moved around to accommodate anyone. Soon, I will have classes during the day, but only for an hour or two. For the summer, I am completely free.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Google

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    I have played in OOTP leagues online but my league is folding. I am looking for a league with realistic player acquisition, contracts, etc. and from what I have read, this is the best place for it. I am also potentially interested in NHL14 here.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember. Online games have been a more recent development (around the last five years). I am just tired of playing Madden against people who use punt block as a base defense, NHL against people who exploit glitches, and OOTP against people who exploit the game engine to lock up players early under unrealistically cheap terms.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I am someone who is looking for a good time and I want a realistic game. These are not "arcade" games. I play to be immersed in a realistic gameplaying experience.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I think I am a mature guy. I'll be going to college in the fall and I think I am a pretty smart guy. There won't be any childish nonsense from me, and frankly I am glad that it seems I won't have to worry about childish behavior from anyone else in this community.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am from NYC and I will be a college student in the southeast next year. I am a big Rangers fan and a big New York Giants fan. I plan to study mathematics in college.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I am a "stats" guy. I'll gladly discuss WAR, Fenwick numbers, or any other sports stats with anyone in the community interested in that. I think I'll fit in pretty well.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I hope to find a realistic gaming experience and a nice community of fellow sports fans.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Do my best to document the infraction, maybe warn my opponent depending on the severity, and tell the commish in a private message.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have not really checked them out to extensively. Taking over a Japanese team in the OOTP league could be fun, though I am more interested in an MLB team. I have not looked at the NHL page, but I don't necessarily even need a league. I'd be grateful just for some realistic video hockey games against anyone interested.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to Tradition Sports, General Tso . Application approved.

We have openings in the The Dugout. Hit up NeuroticTruth for more information.

3. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TSO! We currently have two openings remaining in The Dugout. Here is a link to our forums, I would suggest hitting up the league description and rules thread to make sure we match what you're looking for. If you're interested in joining or have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

• Like Like x 1
  4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Nice app. Looks like there are some formatting issues to still be worked out, and what is up with the poll? lol

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

now that is a good app

[​IMG]

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    The poll is automatic. And yeah, there is definitely some formatting oddness going on with apostrophes and quotes.

• Like Like x 1
  7. General Tso

General Tso Walk On

Thank you so much, can't wait to get started!

• Like Like x 1