Approved New Member: gerg

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 14, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome gerg,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. gerg

gerg Walk On

Name: Greg
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX killakizzle
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: After 8pm Tue-Friday after 4pm Sat anytime Sun Mon
    Favorite Teams: Philadelphia Flyers, Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia Phillies, Philadelphia 76'ers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Operationsports on Tapatalk

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA 10'

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing since I was 5 years old 1988 NES - Online since online gaming has been available

3. What type of player would you say you are? First a foremost a sports game player. I have always preffered to play online against live competition. Games against CPU/AI have always been too easy or too hard. Live competition IMO is the most genuine. FPS player, again all online, rarely do I get into campaign or single player.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Being 28 going on 29 in December, this age group is right where I like the competition to be. Players who have been around or a while and can appreciate the level of competitvness and maturity needed to game fairly, while keeping it competitve, and ultimatley having fun.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules. Did not see anything under Madden, so I read the NCAA Rules :)

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I have a full time job, 2 kids and a wife. After work and the kids are in bed, I usually unwind by playing Xbox. Mainly NHL, Madden, Battlefield, Halo occasionally, as the game that got me into xbox. Sometimes I'll switch it up with a game like Skyrim or GTA, if I need to switch it up.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Just the general outlook here is exactly what I am looking for in gaming. I've always played against randoms online, which can be frustrating since a lot players, especially younger players only care about climbing the leaderboards, and exploiting their way to acheive it. I am by all means a Sim player and enjoy playing the game how its meant to be played. It is the most fun that way. Losing is what it is, like in any game, real or video. Nobody likes to lose, but you take it and try to win the next, without complaining or insulting any opponent, also without quitting any game.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to find players and like minded people to become friends with and share the online gaming experience, genuinely for years to come.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Ask the player if they realize what they're doing is illegal, if they don't kindly ask them to stop. If they refuse or blatantly cheat/break the rules, I would bring it to the attention of whoever the commish of the league was.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Still trying to navigate my way around the forums to find; open, xbox, Madden 13' leagues.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

4. gerg

gerg Walk On

Thank you much sir, looking forward to being here. Appreciate it.

• Like Like x 1