Approved New Member: gi1jam

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 1, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome gi1jam,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

good to see this bud finally sign up. follow the instructions above to get approved.

3. gi1jam

gi1jam Walk On

Name: Joel Giljam
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): gi1jam024 (360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: 6-12 weekdays/ weekends are open- Don't play any games while games are going on- Possibly during intermissions and halves
    Favorite Teams: Pittsburgh Penguins- New England Sports- Notre Dame
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Blair Fidak

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes- Ncaa, NHL, FIFA, Tiger Woods- United Leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?15 years- 7years

3. What type of player would you say you are? fundamental- defensively focused

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Just old buds who never grew up. I'll fit right in

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes- where are the NHL rules? Fiddy is a lazy bud

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Just turned 25- Live outside DC- Getting married in less then 2 months- And pretty much just spend my time gaming and watching sports- opinionated

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in fine. More of an observer then a commenter in the forums

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? get a good couple games in a week- some good conversation

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Depends on the rule- No rules should be broken- Since I know a lot of the NHL buds I would probably call them out- but none of them would ever break the rules- If it was someone I didn't know and it just happened once - I'd let it go cause everyone makes- But if it affects the outcome of a game I'll address it with them and probably talk to a commish about it just to document it

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? More then likely just NHL to start- Fifa down the line possibly

• Like Like x 1
  4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Great question about the NHL Rules Joel. Drifterbub we need to put something up for NHL.

Application approved. Welcome to Tradition Sports Online!

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I know. Don't have anything really to go off of. I would imagine a lot would change with all the new NHL stuff coming out.

6. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Was thinking the same thing. It's really a wait and see thing when this comes out. I know Fiddy14 and RynoAid will both be in the NHL league so hopefully they can iron some out.

7. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  8. gi1jam

gi1jam Walk On

I know the rules- Just noticed they weren't part of the forum for new incoming members. Also didn't want Fiddy crying to himself when he lost by 6. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

lol i know you know the rules, just didnt think the admins seen those in the league forum. if they did, must have overlooked adding them to the new member stuff. also, i would never lose to you by 6 LOL.. i dont think you have scored 6 goals in a 22 game season before.. ha, buuuuuuuud!!

10. gi1jam

gi1jam Walk On

now I am going to have to report you for trash talking in the forum bud

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

im not your bud, pal.. :eek: