Approved New Member: Gibbs9

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 19, 2014.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. Gibbs9

Gibbs9 Walk On

Mar 19, 2014
    Name: Josh Gibbs
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PabztPounder PS3
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:

very flexible but anytime after 9pm usually good

Favorite Teams:

All Pittsburgh teams

How did you hear about Tradition Sports:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I have done Madden, Tiger woods and MLB online leagues through leaguedaddy, but this was a few years ago
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

been playing video games since NES and online since PS2
    3. What type of player would you say you are?

Very relaxed and not very good honestly, but I just like the structured league competitions and older players

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I feel I will fit right in and probably be the old man of the site but that's ok, that's what I like about this site the mature gameplay

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

As I said im 37 years old and a father of 2, it's tough to find the other dads who like to play video games...haha
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

I think I will fit right in, i'm very low key and not a troublemaker
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

friendly srt8 competition
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I haven't looked too closely but im into Fifa right now and hope to find a league for that

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    Welcome to the site, Josh. Although your community application hasn't been approved yet, I anticipate it will be. I know that you indicate you're looking for a FIFA league. However, if you're interested in a structured, well organized Madden league, Quality Simulation Football is currently seeking a Rams owner. We are in the off-season free agency and will be holding our 2018 rookie draft on Sunday. The Rams hold all of their draft picks and will be #9 in each round. We'll sim the 2018 season following the draft and then hold one more off-season including FA and the 2019 draft. So you would have two off-seasons to build your team and play the 2019 season if it interests you. Hit me up if you may be interested in joining!

• Management with over 30 years experience combined.
    • PS3 platform throughout entire M25 release.
    • 72 hour advance schedule
    • Play odd seasons; simulate even seasons.
    • Owners manage the same team for the duration of the CFM.
    • Owners manage ALL off-season tasks including simulated seasons.
    • League rules must be observed as viewed here: LINK.

• Weekly progression
    • Pre-existing injuries OFF
    • All Madden
    • 7 minute quarters
    • Accelerated Clock OFF
    • Injuries and Fatigue ON
    • Game speed SLOW
    • Team or formation specific playbooks only; legends and customized playbooks are not allowed.

4. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Jan 31, 2011
    Contact myself and Frenchie1916 once approved for FIFA info

5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012