New Member: gibby_36er

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by gibby_36er, Aug 4, 2010.

1. gibby_36er

gibby_36er Walk On

New Member: gibby_36er

Name: Adam
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX - WiFro Gibby
    Email: gibby_36er@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Central Time - Kansas City
    General Availability: Monday thru Thursday. Work weekends until the end of August, and then back to school. After that I'll be available almost all the time.
    Favorite Teams: Kansas Jayhawks/ all Kansas City based teams
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through Operation Sports. I was looking for an online league to join and saw how much people recommended this site. I'm very impressed.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? None.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing games for many years. I've only played Halo and CofD online. I have no experience with sports games online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Exciteable. I really just to have fun and enjoy this game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Age isn't a worry to me. As long as everyone has fun, I'm good.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules/guidelines. No questions as of yet.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a father of 3. I have a strong love for all sports. Hope to see KU football in the Big XII title some day.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? As much as possible.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Good entertainment, friendship, good sportsmanship, and no problems.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? After reading the TF rules I need to take as many pictures and highlights and report it to the league commish. I want to have fun. Cheating doesn't get me any further.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I've checked a few, but haven't really decided on who I should choose. I have no problem being in a simulated league or play league. Just would love to be Kansas

Thank you for your time.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Welcome gibby, we currently still have spots in my dynasty (CLICK HERE FOR LINK). Please post there if you are interested.

4. gibby_36er

gibby_36er Walk On

Thank you Drifterbub