New Member: Glass

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 29, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Glass,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Glass

Glass Walk On

Name: Zack
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): goswallowglass
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: stricken1994@aim.com (I hardly ever log onto the chat. I check the e-mail daily though)
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    General Availability for User vs User games: I'm usually available for games after 4 pm now since school's started. This may change in the near future as I'm currently hardcore looking for a part-time job to help my family pay the bills.
    Favorite Teams: Pittsburgh Steelers, Marshall Thundering Herd
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I just googled "ncaa football 12 online dynasty" and you guys were on the first page. I read through the site a little bit, and you guys seem like the real deal.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I have not. I'm looking to get into online leagues though. Not sure if Fantasy Football counts though.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've been playing video games for about 4 years now, started out on the PC and now I have both the PS3 and PC. I've been playing online for about 2 years. My parents were initially skeptical about me playing online, but they changed their minds over a couple years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Laid back more than anything. I just play games to have fun. I play a first person shooter called America's Army 3 (PC) competitively, but it's a small ladder type thing that I do for fun and to improve in FPS games in general.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

There are hardly any similarities in age. I mean, I'm a kid getting ready to go to college for video game programming, and you guys are, according to this question, mostly around 28-30 years old. The best I can do is hopefully try to be myself and fit in. It might be weird at first, but I get used to being part of a new community after a bit. I'm one of those shy kids.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, I have read the rules and general gameplay guidelines. They are pretty straightforward and I agree to follow all the rules listed. I do not have any questions/concerns at this time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well, my name is Zack; I'm 17 and I am starting my senior year of high school on the 30th of August. Sadly, I'm not a football player. I've injured (and re-injured) my knee to the point where it's impossible for me to play a game of football for my school without being in serious pain. Instead, I opted to go for the only other thing I've been able to do well in my life, and that's programming. I love video games, and I've programmed a couple small games on my own, and I enjoyed typing out every line of them. I'm not entirely sure on what university I want to go to for my Computer Science degree, but I'm leaning towards Drexel University in Philadelphia at this point in time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

At first, not so well due to my somewhat annoying trait of being nervous in meeting new people. Eventually, I get over it though. Hopefully I can be a somewhat decent fit at TSO.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

I hope to meet friends that like to play NCAA and Madden the way I do - realistically and not just to win and be the #1 player in the nation/world/whatever.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would finish the game and tell the people who need to know about it what happened.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

A lot of the dynasties look really good. I probably won't be able to get a yearly subscription for a good while, so I'll most likely stick with a free dynasty for the time being. The best one, to me, seems to be the Woodshed though.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved. Welcome to TSO Glass

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Cimmy24

• Like Like x 1
  5. Glass

Glass Walk On

Thank you David!