Approved New Member: Glen Cieske

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 2, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Glen Cieske,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Name: Glen C.
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: Brick_Top-12, Bronco_Wood on BF3 (pc)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: n/a
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Between Aug 6 and mid-October after 7 pm (I coach high school football) after that season is over, any day after 2pm
    Favorite Teams: GB Packers, Milwaukee Brewers, Atlanta Braves, Wisconsin Badgers, Miami Hurricanes
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: From Spayer419 through Operations Sports forums.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Havn't met enough SIM players to really make an online league worth while, so I guess I have not been in an online league since playing in CAL while playing Counter-Strike 1.6
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since Madden 96, so 17 years now. I've played online on and off with Madden and NBA2k, and on the pc playing MMORPG/FPS games.

3. What type of player would you say you are? SIM, I like to play how I coach and think what decisions I would make in certain situations so I try to stay as close to real life as virtually possible.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think even though I'm younger then the average it will be great to play with mature players. I always hated the 13 year old cussing on the 360.......

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? None they are fair and reasonable.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Long time Packer fan, I've played Madden since 96. I coach high school football here in Wisconsin, I am the OC on the freshman level and a quaterback/running backs coach on Varsity. I also go to other games in our conference to scout future opposing teams. I played QB in high school and played 3B/OF in baseball. My favorite part of any professional sport is the management side of the team. Being a profession GM is my dream job.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think after reading the rules I am giong to fit in great I enjoy a good debate on a topic and seeing other peoples point of view of things. I believe and argument and debate are two opposite things and you can debate something without it being an argument.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A great online SIM experience in all games from NCAA to FIFA to NBA2k to NHL

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Save the replay, one time break of the rules I can let pass without bringing it up. Second time in game, Save the replay notify opponent of the situation. Third offense, Save replay, notify opponent I will be reporting it to the commish/management then report it after the game.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Joining Spayer419's NCAA OD

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

App approved. Welcome to TSO