New Member: gman120589

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 12, 2014.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome gman120589,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://traditionsportsonline.com/threads/101444

TSO Staff

2. gman120589

gman120589 Walk On

Code:
    Name: Joe Gallagher
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): gman120589 (PSN)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: night
    Favorite Teams: Philadelphia Eagles, CLeveland Browns
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden Online

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? a long time...couple years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Fair, average player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? not many years off between the ages

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Just a man looking to have fun in a madden lg in my leasure.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? fine i dont post much online i will if i have to to schedule a game

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? finding an enjoyable league

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? talk to him about it first is how i handle things before reporting suspicious play.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? no i havent

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Joe, they're going to ask you to elaborate more on #3. Talk about your gameplay more. What is your winning strategy? How do you feel about losing? When the game is on the line, what techniques will you resort to in attempt to achieve the win?

krtgolfing

Ryan, I referred Joe to the site to get an application in for QSF. He's new to online communities and leagues, but I think QSF can give him a shot if you are comfortable with his TSO app if/when he has provided you with the info that you need.

4. gman120589

gman120589 Walk On

I dont really have a strategy its just a video so I play and get the feel of how the simulation is gonna let me play for that game and go from some games are good some are bad you cant win every video game.

5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Tell me about your gameplay?? Do you play to win the game or do you play the game like real life football???