New Member: GMONEY 15

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 24, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome GMONEY 15,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

3. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

4. GMONEY 15

Name: George Sawyer
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: YM=gmoney15d@yahoo.com
    Time Zone: +13 hours ahead of EST as I live in Asia. I always go by EST when scheduleing my games.
    General Availability for User vs User games: 8pm-12am..depends on my work
    Favorite Teams: Lakers...Jets..Yankees
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: jm mustang...many battles in NCAA and Madden

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA and Madden. Various leagues but my main league was United Leagues for the past 10 years

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Over 10 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a decent player. Strong defense but weak offense.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm ok with the age dfference as I am a mature adult.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No concerns at this time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a father of 2. Divorced. Living here in Asia. I am acollections manager here. Not much of a chatter box while the game is played. Like to talk sports. Especially Basketball and Football. I'm not afraid to ask questions.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Well I have heard good things about it for a while but really never put my foot forward into joining. I like NCAA football this year better than Madden so I this is the time to for me to get into a dynasty league to see how I fit in with all the sliders and all.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO. Good gaming and hope to meet some cool people along the way.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Pause the game and let them know that they are breaking the rules.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?I have looked at some leagues and i'm in the process of deciding which league would be best for me.

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Approved, nice to have you on board. I have been gaming with Gmoney for years and years now. Very competitive and good sim player, a league will be fortunate to get him.

We also have some Madden franchises, NBA league, FIFA, and Forza league here.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

How does where you live affect your ability to play in a league in which people live predominantly in the United States? I am interested because I may have a spot opening up soon, but it is a premier dynasty.

7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

From what I understand, he works night shift. So he is off and able to play generally the same times we are

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Well your word carries weight with me J as you know, and there aren't a lot of existing members clamoring for spots... If you are interested GMONEY let me know and we can discuss it. Joining as a premier member is a $12 annual fee however... We have some good competition in T1 although we aren't a fancy schmancy league with regards to presentation and stuff... We just play and give each other grief.

9. GMONEY 15

Hello.....Hellisan

At this time I would pass on that invite to the premiere league dynasty. I am in 1 OD on the site now as well a 3 outside leagues as well as working the night shift here in Asia. So that makes my time a bit stretched at the present moment. When a couple of them are getting close to being done, I will reach out to you to see if anything is open then. If not, just keep me in mind in the future.

Thanks G

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

No problem whatsoever man... I wanted to discuss it... :) Sound good.

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

No problem whatsoever man... I wanted to discuss it... :) Sound good.