New Member: GMONEY 15

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Jman, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Please welcome GMONEY 15 to T3.

Though he will be in a short holding patter waiting for the game to get to him because of his location his availability fits what we were looking for still to get user games in and he is excited about being here.

He fully understands we have a crew of smart asses and that some are just bitter because of their personal lives. Hehe

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Welcome aboard!! You will really enjoy your time here.

I played with G on UL. Great sim player. BUT the rest of us will be playing for second place. He is probably the best sim opponent I have ever played with. Just sick on the sticks.

I welcome the challenge, but maybe GMONEY 15 will have a heart and pick a low prestige team

[​IMG]

3. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Thanks for the welcome J. Looking forward to competing with a new group of guys as well as playing with some of the guys that I haev had great matchups over the past few years.

You guys get the game next Tuesday, July 10th. I won't get the game myself on or about July20th. Thatk god that's on a Friday so I can have the weekend to try and get training Camp started to whichever team I will be assigned to.

G

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

If we're assigning you a team you get Western Kentucky lmao jk

• Like Like x 1
  5. GMONEY 15

Thanks for the welcome Hokie. Looking forwarde to battling with you once again as it's been a couple of years since we had our monstor matchups. I'm sure you still have that Nasty Ass passing game. I remember one game you passed on me so much, I dam near broke a controller and kicked my GF out of my place as she was asking some stupid ass questions. :)

To me their nothing like recruiting a team that meets your own specific talents and man I can wait to get this started.

Don't put too much pressure on me as your making me a out to have a big target on my back.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  6. GMONEY 15

LOL...Hokie is putting alot of pressure on me to do well. With my new job and traveling sometimes, I just don't haev the time like I used to to practice alot. However, I won't make excuses as I just hope to play some good NCAA football with some cool dudes here and let the chips fall where they may at the end of each season.

7. Hokie Effect

Don't worry I have put a target on everyone's back. After my dissappointing NCAA '12 showing I am due for a BCS title. Not to brag but I think some of the guys can remember my NCAA '11 run of ~7 titles :p

But I think you may be okay getting the game late. I am sure we won't start for a week after release while we wait on rosters and then we can backload your schedule just in case. I am just glad I get a 2 week head start on you practicing....

8. Papa Perry

I remember in the NCAA 11 cycle I turned whatever stadium we played in into "INT Valley" for you on the way to 2 titles...and I started with UCLA, not Penn State

9. Hokie Effect

Nah, doesn't ring a bell.....

10. Papa Perry

I suppress bad memories also

11. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

This thread is full of cheese

• Like Like x 1
  12. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

dont do em too dirty g. hoping i can get in on this too so we can continue out battles. wvu vs ul for the last two years i want payback lol

13. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Welcome to T3

14. GMONEY 15

Thanks bro. Looking forward to getting my team and having some good battles with you and the rest of the league players.

15. GMONEY 15

Sup bro. Yes we had some serious battles in those games always came down to the wire. Hope you get in if someone drops. If not, we can lab and play some games in sometime. I won't get my game Tuesday like you guys do. Remember i'm still in Asia once again and won't get the game until the 20th. I hate waiting as I will be 10 dam days behind and have to play some serious catch up.