New Member: Gngsta4Lyphe

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 15, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Gngsta4Lyphe,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Jul 15, 2011
    Name: Brandon Sams
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox GT: Gngsta 4 Lyphe
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: 6pm-10pm Mon-Friday, varied times on weekends but usually any time at night.
    Favorite Teams: Syracuse, Michigan.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NCAA, Madden, NBA 2k11 and MLB The Show.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? My dad would give me an unplugged Playstation 1 controller when I was 18 months old to keep me from crying, I've been playing video games since my hands were big enough to hold the controller. I've been playing online since the last Madden before PS3 came out, I believe it was Madden 06, so roughly 5 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Casual

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Doesn't bother me at all, i'm used to playing with much older people because the younger age groups can never sustain a league.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, i have read the rules and guidelines, no questions or concerns, they are pretty standard SIM rules.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I own both PS3 and Xbox 360, however I only buy MLB the Show for the PS3 nowadays. I mostly play Xbox. My GT sounds immature and i hate it, but my friend created it for me when I first got an Xbox and I don't care enough to change it. I've been working since I was 12, and I'm far more mature than my age. My family is from Syracuse, New York but i currently live in Maryland, however i visit New York many times throughout the year. I always root for Syracuse regardless of the sport, but when I was younger I liked the name and colors of Michigan, so i rooted for them a little whenever Syracuse wasn't on tv.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I love talking and playing sports, any kind of sport, i hope i will fit in just fine and be active.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to find SIM players and leagues that will last, my most recent goal is to find a Dynasty for NCAA 12 that will last more than 1 season.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Invite him to a party and talk to him, if he continues to do it then upload a replay, and tell an admin on here to play him and see if he corrects his play, once i've informed an admin it's out of my hands.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I want to join a full online dynasty for NCAA 12 that will actually last with SIM players, i have checked out a few Dynasties however they are all currently full. I'm just waiting for a new one to be created. Added the thread to my bookmarks.
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
  4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Feb 10, 2009