New Member: GoBlue10

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by GoBlue10, Dec 31, 2009.

1. GoBlue10

GoBlue10 Guest

New Member: GoBlue10

Name: John
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX: GoBlue10
    Email: jmennig3@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability: every 24-48 hrs
    Favorite Teams: Michigan Wolverines
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: operation sports forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I was involved in an online dynasty on this site but when the commish left I was no longer involved.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

- 20 years
    - 6 years

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Straight sim. I like to play the game as I see it on TV. If I win great, if I lose, oh well. Its only a video game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I am in that age range. I hope the majority of players are mature enough to make this an enjoyable experience for everyone.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I work swing shifts so my availability will not be daily. I grew up playing sports and always enjoyed playing sports games.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I have not checked any leagues here yet, but I would like to join a league that will be slower paced. I do not want to advance daily, more like every 72 hours. I also do not want to give game summaries, preseason roster breakdowns or any of that stuff. I will follow the rules of the league but I do not want to spend more time doing that other stuff than I am playing the game.

2. GoBlue10

GoBlue10 Guest

are there any openings in a slower paced dynasty?

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I have not checked any leagues here yet, but I would like to join a league that will be slower paced. I do not want to advance daily, more like every 72 hours. I also do not want to give game summaries, preseason roster breakdowns or any of that stuff. I will follow the rules of the league but I do not want to spend more time doing that other stuff than I am playing the game.

I think this comment will get your app denied. Saying you just want to play your games & thats it, maybe you should look for another league. You must do more than just play your games.

4. Brogan

Brogan Guest

hey GoBlue10 I saw you on OS man whats up

5. GoBlue10

GoBlue10 Guest

That's what I'm looking for....like I said I work swing shifts and do have a life outside of playing XBOX all day, so I am looking for a league that I can get on and play every couple of days. My question is, is there any league on here that allows me to do that?

6. GoBlue10

GoBlue10 Guest

not much....you?

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

All Leagues on TF demand and require activity in the forums as well as in the game. Saying you want to just play goes against our core values here at Tradition Football. Yes we are all busy and have other things going on but involvement on the site strengthens our community. In order to know what is going on and keep up to date with news about your league you will have to visit the site at least once a day, if not more. If you join one league you will essentially have 72 hours to play your game, recruit, and write a summary. If you want more involvement than that's up to you. If this is something you are not up for then TF is not the place for you. Operation Sports would be a better fit.

8. GoBlue10

GoBlue10 Guest

Thank you, that's all I wanted to know. I'll give it a go over there and hopefully find something.

9. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

good write up frisk!