New Member: GoGators

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by GoGators, May 19, 2009.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

New Member: GoGators

Name: Kori Sherman
    Gamertag: KSherm
    Email: KLSherman09@yahoo.com
    AIM: KSherm924
    Time Zone: ET
    General Availability: Currently anytime in the fall only evenings and weekends
    Favorite NCAA Team: Florida Gators
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports forums

I've been playing football video games as long as I can remember. I think my first was 1st & Goal on Nintendo (before 11 vs 11 football games were created hahaha). Typically the only games I buy are NCAA and Madden but I seem to never play madden. I currently run my own Sim dynasty and find it difficult to find consistent sim style players to keep it full. Also, it's difficult to find dynasties to participate in that don't fizzle out or are full of sim players. Hopefully becoming a member here can solve that problem.

I've played football my whole life as a QB and have always enjoyed the strategy of the game. Therefore I'm a sim player who likes to play in that manner. I'd like to join another league to keep me busy and to find good people to play and start fresh with when `10 comes out.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Kori,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the site. I have added you to my AIM buddy list. If you see me online, throw me a msg so we can chat about getting you into a league.

Feel free to check out the forums and hang around until that happens.