Approved New Member: goldenglove2

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 23, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome goldenglove2,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. goldenglove2

goldenglove2 Walk On

Name: Ross
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox – goldenglove21
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: rwheeler2121
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Schedule varies (retail) – Most evenings will be open though
    Favorite Teams: Indianapolis Colts, Chicago Cubs, Purdue Boilermakers, Indiana Pacers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I saw a thread on Operations Sports about the Madden CCM thread on here.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I have played in a few NCAA leagues with friends growing up. I have played in multiple online leagues for OOTP Baseball – those include the RWBL, JPBL, and PCJBL.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games since I was 5 or so years old. It all started with a regular NES, but my first love was the Sega Genesis. Madden ’94 was the first game I put consistent hours into along with College Football USA 96.
    I began playing online with OOTP baseball 6, which would have been around 2001. I began playing online on the consoles with Madden 2003.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I play a sim style game that relies more on strategy and outthinking opponents rather than my skills with the sticks. For example I like passing in running situations and vice versa to throw my opponents off. Realism is what I want most out of my gaming experience.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I am just on the bottom side of that number, being 25. I have been playing online baseball leagues with guys upwards of 40 years old since I was 16 years old. I consider myself a mature gamer and have no worries maybe being a little younger than some.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am currently a student at Purdue University and will be graduating in December. I also work part time in retail, which keeps me on my toes. I enjoy good television, like most. I am really into Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, and Parks and Rec at the moment (varies greatly, I know).
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I see myself being a positive member in any league or forum discussion I partake in. I think I can add good suggestions for the games I play and hopefully am able to make friends in the leagues and forums.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I am looking to find people that have the same passion for the madden and ncaa games as I do. I hope to bounce ideas off of great minds and hopefully improve the games I love to play in some way.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I go to the league commissioner in a private way (either email or PM) and explain what occurred in detail. I will let the commissioner do what he has to do and if questions arise I will do my best to answer the fully and truthfully.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I haven’t checked out the leagues yet at TSO. I am interested in Madden and NCAA leagues. In Madden I am interested in a Coach only league and not exactly sure how many owners interests me the most.

3. goldenglove2

goldenglove2 Walk On

I forgot to mention that I have read the rules and at the moment no questions have arisen.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

goldenglove2

We have a few openings in our new member league. Interested?

We are voting on teams and conferences once we get 12 members

6. goldenglove2

goldenglove2 Walk On

Derek - What game is this league for? If you could link me to the league's page I'd appreciate it.

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake